When it comes to real estate in Bellevue and the greater Seattle metroplex, there is one name that is synonymous with success: Laverne Pike. Mr. P
When it comes to real estate in Bellevue and the greater Seattle metroplex, there is one name that is synonymous with success: Laverne Pike. Mr. Pike has over thirty years of experience as a real estate broker in Washington for the Windermere Real Estate firm. He has been there to witness Bellevue develop into one of the biggest business hubs in the US, housing giants such as Expedia and T-Mobile.
Bellevue has been named one of the top cities to live in by CNN Money year after year, and Mr. Pike has thrived on selling real estate in this growing bubble. Mr. Pike has been given five star professional status by Seattle Magazine year in and year out, as well as been given the “Best in Client Satisfaction” title.
With that being said, here’s his advice on how to achieve client satisfaction:
- Get a Grasp of their Needs: The first thing Mr. Pike does when meeting with clients is a complete assessment of their needs. Budget, house features, neighborhood, all of these come into question when he initially meets with clients. A solid base gives him a better understanding of how to direct the client.
- Communication is Key: Following showings or meetings. Mr. Pike always follows up. Whether via email, phone call or even text, Pike makes a habit of always reaching out to make sure his clients are content or have any questions.
- Always Be Cordial: Attitude is a direction reflection of your personal brand. By always being warm and friendly to not only clients, but everyone you meet you display good “social marketing,” he calls it. Real estate professionals are walking billboards, so always put on a smile and put your best food forward.
- Be a Savvy Negotiator: An agent or broker is a spokesperson for their client. When closing deals, keep in mind that when negotiating contracts, you are speaking on behalf of your client. Saving them an extra ten percent off the final price can go a long way in prolonging client satisfaction.
- Have your Resources on Display: When a client works with me, they are also getting the help of my team at Windermere Real Estate. Assure the client that there is a bevy of resources at their disposal to instill security for your client. Furthermore, be a multi-faceted resource for the client yourself. Display your knowledge of the market, provide sound advice, and generally be of service to your client with any of their needs.
Mr, Pike has taken these values and based them at the root of his work. His success is apparent and you can take from these and reflect such prosperity.