We are seeking talented new writers, and YOU may be one of them!
Are you an aspiring writer? Are you interested in business and real estate? Are you looking to write for a newsletter that goes out to over 40,000 clients? If so, Realty Leadership is looking for YOU!
Responsibilities of a Realty Leadership Creative Writer include:
- 4 written articles a week, using WordPress
- Using SEO to strengthen keywords within your articles
- Attendance of conference meetings via Skype, when needed
- Creativity in brainstorming article ideas
- Individual research for content articles, breaking news articles, and spotlight articles
- Ability to meet article deadlines, in addition to proofreading samples to be sent out to clients
- Ability to interview clients for spotlight articles
Qualifications for this position include:
- Expertise in both written and verbal communication
- Diligence in working on your own
- Ability to use or learn WordPress, SEO, and Microsoft Office
- Motivation to achieve weekly goals
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- An organized, driven work ethic
- Overall personable demeanor toward clients and coworkers
Realty Leadership is the growing magazine of software company Great Agent, one of the real estate field’s most acclaimed lead generation resources. Upon acceptance of this job, you will receive:
- $10/hour for the amazing content you’ll create
- Your foot in the door for a writing career
- The opportunity to be a part of a wonderful company, with friendly staff and loyal clients
- A partnership with Forbes, through Great Agent
- 10-15 hours of work a week, with opportunities to take on additional projects
- The ability to work from HOME!
If you are interested in our amazing opportunity for remote, part-time work, please send your résumé over to [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!
-The Realty Leadership Team